Friday, September 9, 2011

Dress-up Dad

I had the idea to make a “Dress Up Dad” refrigerator magnet set for my kids – Now let me invite you to have more fun in your week by playing with…me!
I’m attaching 3 pages that make up the exclusive “Magnetic Dress Up – Ken’s Adventures & Fantasy Set”
Instructions: Print out the cover sheet on regular 8.5 x 11 paper as a guide to the outfits. Then print the 2 pages of templates on 8.5 X 11 magnetic inkjet paper from Staples. Cut out all the outfits with nail scissors and an X-acto knife. Hang me on your fridge, file cabinet or other metal surface. Heck, you might even be able to stick me on the car door and take me on your next adventure! Don’t have magnetic inkjet paper – no problem, just add some fold-back tabs to the outfits and use like traditional paper dolls!
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year – I know you’ll have more fun with me hanging around!
Ken
PS: Send a photo of me on your fridge or your car and I’ll post it on my blog!  



No comments:

Post a Comment